Welcome!


Welcome to this little blog of mine, where i collect a couple 'needfull things', provided to the public without any warranty.
Just to share a couple of things that might be of interest while thriving to survive in the labyrinth of modern it - and having a little fun while doing it;)


Weizenbaum - Eliza

Ein erster Dialaogversuch:
http://chayden.net/eliza/Eliza.html


´>> Hello.
How do you do.  Please state your problem.
>> i have no problem
You say you have no problem  ?
>> well, i`m working to hard
Can you elaborate on that ?
>> to much work
I'm not sure I understand you fully.
>> work, it is too much
Please go on.
>> do you work?
We were discussing you -- not me.
>> i am discussing you
Is it because you are discussing I  that you came to me ?
>> no, it isn`t
Are you saying no just to be negative?
>> no
You are being a bit negative.
>> i am not!
How long have you been not  ?
>> a long time
What does that suggest to you ?
>> long years
Do you feel strongly about discussing such things ?
>> yes, i do
You seem to be quite positive.
>> yes, i am.
You are sure.
>> yes, i`m sure
I see.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen